Clarissa Lindsey’s Background
- University of Baltimore, School of Law, J.D. Magna Cum Laude
- University of Baltimore, BA, Jurisprudence, Magna Cum Laude
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Judicial Law Clerk to The Honorable William C. Mulford, II
- Innocence Project Clinic Student Attorney & Law Clerk
- Research Assistant to Kimberly Wehle
- Criminal Law Scholar
- Civil Procedure Law Scholar
During law school, Ms. Lindsey represented wrongfully incarcerated clients through her work in the Innocence Project. She was also a law clerk for ENC for two years where she assisted with researching and drafting motions and pleadings on various types of civil and criminal cases, particularly motions involving the 4th Amendment and post-conviction.
Practice as a Maryland Attorney
Ms. Lindsey also serves clients in civil litigation and has a background in pursuing negligence cases. She is ready to handle your case in an aggressive but compassionate manner.
What our Clients Say
I was so frustrated and devastated after being charged with a criminal offense. After meeting with Jeremy, I immediately felt like I was in great hands and hired him shortly after…Thanks again Jeremy for being a lifesaver & helping us get through this difficult time.
Kurt worked tirelessly to resolve a complicated and frustrating issue we had regarding a power of attorney for a business. He was always accessible throughout the process and took the time to answer any questions promptly… Kurt obtained a perfect result for us and we highly recommend him.
Adam Crandell is very caring and good lawyer he doesn’t care about your money all that he want is to give you good service. Thanks soo much for helping me to obtained my green card without hustle through your help am very grateful to you