Adam Crandell’s Background
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) (2010 – Present)
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association (MSBA) (2010 – Present)
- Court of Appeals of Maryland (2010)
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland (2011)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit (2014)
- University of Maryland School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude (2010)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A., with Honors (2006)
- Maryland State Bar Association (MSBA), Member (2010 – Present)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Member (2010 – Present)
- Vice-Chair, AILA DC Liaison Committee, Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR) Baltimore (2013 – 2017)
- Member, Board of Directors, Asylee Women Enterprise (AWE) (2012 – 2017)
- Member, MSBA Immigration Law Section Council (2012 – 2015)
- Panelist, AILA-DC Chapter Fall Conference, “Updates from the Fourth Circuit, Attorney General, and the Board of Immigration Appeals (2019)
- Presenter, Maryland Office of the Public Defender, Immigration
- Consequences of Criminal Conduct (2019)
- Presenter, Federal Bar Association, Immigration Law Section, Training on Immigration Court (2018)
- Panelist, MSBA Immigration Law Section, Creative Lawyering Strategies in Times of Uncertainty (2018)
- Panelist, MSBA Joint Bench/Bar Conference, Immigration Consequences of Criminal Convictions Fundamentals (2016)
- Panelist, National Taxpayer Advocate Public Forum, Baltimore, Maryland (2016)
- Presenter, MSBA Immigration Law Section, Immigration
- Fundamentals and Advanced Topics of Discussion, “When Relief Is Not An Option: Representing Non-citizen Criminal Offenders in Removal Proceedings” (2016)
- Faculty, Maryland Office of the Public Defender / University of Maryland Carey School of Law, Immigration and Criminal Defense Institute (2015)
- Faculty, Maryland Office of the Public Defender, Immigration Team Training (2014, 2015)
- Faculty, Capital Area Immigrants’ Rights (CAIR) Coalition, “Nuts and Bolts of Representing Detained Immigrants” (2015)
- Presenter, Criminal Justice Act Panel Training Program, “ICE Detention 101” (2014)
- Presenter, MSBA Immigration Law Section Webinar, “Criminal and Fraud-Related Grounds of Inadmissibility & Waivers” (2013)
- Presenter, World Relief / MSBA Pro Bono Immigration Course “Navigating the Immigration Labyrinth” (2012)
Awards and Honors
- Mosaic Community Services, Volunteer of the Year, 2012
Thereafter, Mr. Crandell attended the University of Maryland School of Law where he worked as a student attorney and teaching assistant in the law school’s Immigration Clinic. He graduated cum laude in 2010 and has practiced solely in the area of immigration law ever since.
Adam Crandell in The Media
Practice as a Maryland Immigration Attorney
Mr. Crandell represents clients in removal proceedings before the Immigration Courts, the Board of Immigration Appeals, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, and with immigration benefit applications before U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
He also provides consultation services to criminal defense attorneys and their non-citizen clients with matters pending in the criminal courts of Maryland and has testified as an expert on immigration issues in the Circuit Courts of Maryland.
What our Clients Say About Adam
The Best immigration Lawyer
He is extremely knowledgeable and professional. He will do everything in his power to help you, if he can. He doesn’t just have a brain, he also has a big heart. The only lawyer that was willing and able to resolve my husband’s case. Forever thankful.
Adam was very professional from the day we went in for a consultation. He always kept us updated on whatever he next step was or how long the wait would be. He was able to help my mom get her residency. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a very caring and amazing lawyer!
Adam Crandell is very caring and good lawyer he doesn’t care about your money all that he want is to give you good service. Thanks soo much for helping me to obtained my green card without hustle through your help am very grateful to you