Kurt Nachtman’s Background
- State of Maryland – 2006
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania – 2008
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- JD cum laude
- University of Baltimore
- Litigation Fellow
- Member of ABA National Moot Court Competition Team
- BS, Business Administration, and Marketing
- Pennsylvania State University
- Assistant State’s Attorney
- Office of the State’s Attorney for Baltimore City
- Law Clerk
- Homicide Division
- Office of the State’s Attorney
- Judicial Intern
- The Honorable Susan K. Gauvey
- United States District Court
- Office Handyman – often required to repair broken office furniture with superglue, paperclips, and a hammer
- Avid fisherman, who doesn’t get to spend nearly enough time on the water
Mr. Nachtman will conduct an in-depth investigation into your case, so that at trial he has the ability to not only vigorously defend your rights, but show the Judge or jury, what really happened, not just what the other side alleges happened.
Kurt Nachtman in The Media
Practice as a Maryland Attorney
As a former prosecutor and while in private practice, Mr. Nachtman conducted numerous investigations into such crimes as vehicular homicide, public corruption, weapons, and human trafficking.
He regularly represents individuals and businesses at administrative proceedings at the Maryland Office of Administrative Hearings for a wide variety of Licensing cases such as Child Care Centers and Professionals charged administratively with wrongdoing by their licensing bodies.
He also has litigated several hundred Judge and jury trials, ranging from violent crimes to simple traffic to civil personal injury cases.
What Clients Say About Kurt
Kurt worked tirelessly to resolve a complicated and frustrating issue we had regarding a power of attorney for a business. He was always accessible throughout the process and took time to answer any questions promptly… Kurt obtained a perfect result for us and we highly recommend him.
I Couldn’t Have Done it Without Kurt
Kurt led me through a nightmare of a situation that had gotten so out of control. I could not have gone through this process without him. I trusted him and he was with me through every step of the process. I am lucky and thankful to have been represented by an attorney like Kurt.
I own a small business that regularly need legal assistance. I have used Kurt for employee handbooks, employee disputes/ unemployment claims, contracts, leases and other general counsel. Kurt is very responsive, thorough and honest. I highly recommend him…