Baltimore Attorney Kurt Nachtman
- State of Maryland
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- JD cum laude
- University of Baltimore
- Litigation Fellow
- Member of ABA National Moot Court Competition Team
- BS, Business Administration and Marketing
- Pennsylvania State University
- Trial Table Law Club
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Maryland Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Rising Star, Superlawyers
- Assistant State’s Attorney
- Office of the State’s Attorney for Baltimore City
- Law Clerk
- Homicide Division
- Office of the State’s Attorney
- Judicial Intern
- The Honorable Susan K. Gauvey
- United States District Court
- Office Handyman – often required to repair broken office furniture with superglue, paperclips, and a hammer
- Avid fisherman, who doesn’t get to spend nearly enough time on the water
Approximately 90% of his practice consists aiding injured persons and helping businesses grow. He runs the firm’s civil practice and occasionally conducts lectures on business ethics. He also represents persons charged with crimes about 10% of his time. He is barred in both State and Federal courts in Maryland and Pennsylvania. He practices throughout Maryland but primarily in Harford, Baltimore City & County.
As a former prosecutor and while in private practice, Mr. Nachtman conducted numerous investigations into such crimes as vehicular homicide, public corruption, weapons, and human trafficking. He regularly represents individuals and businesses at administrative proceedings at the Maryland Office of Administrative Hearings for a wide variety of Licensing cases such as Child Care Centers and Professionals charged administratively with wrongdoing by their licensing bodies. He also has litigated several hundred Judge and jury trials, ranging from violent crimes to simple traffic to civil personal injury cases.
Before attending law school and becoming an attorney, Mr. Nachtman worked for several businesses in sales and marketing. There he gained valuable experience in the business world and witnessed first-hand the dot-com meltdown. He predicted the unfolding credit crisis and left the sinking ship of the mortgage industry years before it actually occurred so that he could attend law school.
Mr. Nachtman will conduct an in-depth investigation into your case, so that at trial he has the ability to not only vigorously defend your rights, but show the Judge or jury, what really happened, not just what the the other side alleges happened.
Read this page in: Spanish